Below are a collection of links to services or sites that I use, or have used in the past. These are the best tools for print on demand in my opinion.
Everything listed below is a recommended service, however please always do your own research first, we aren’t responsible for the content of these third party site. Some links are affiliate links. Which means if you sign up using my links, I will receive a small commission. This does not effect the price you pay in any way. Using my links are a great way to support this site and my Youtube channel.
Please note that I will never recommend a service, just because they are paying me. I only recommend services I use or have used.
- Placeit – Useful tool for creating product mockups.
- Elements – Pay monthly marketplace, just be sure to read the licence.
- Creative Fabrica – Another pay monthly marketplace for graphics, $29 a month for everything including fonts. Includes POD licence for most items.
- Creative Market – Marketplace for graphics, illustrations, fonts etc…
- Vexels – 1000s of ready to use graphics, requires a subscription for use on merch.
- Vecteezy – similar to elements, but the licensing is slightly better.
Print on Demand Suppliers
- Printify [Reviewed here] – Probably one of the best POD service, gives you immediate access to a POD network of suppliers.
- Printful – A very good POD service, just a little expensive.
- SPOD – Run and operated by Spreadshirt, SPOD is one of the better suppliers out there, unfortunately they are not very competitive on pricing.
- Gooten – A very large network of print providers around the world, also offer a great selection of products. They are unfortunately let down by their website, which is frankly a pain to use.
- Flying Research [My review] – As suite of software aimed at POD sellers, makes research a breeze.
- Erank – I would argue that Erank is essential for all Etsy businesses. Provides extremely useful data for improving your Etsy SEO, and tools for uncovering new keywords and niches.
Print on Demand Sites
- Redbubble – Probably the largest POD site after Merch by Amazon.
- TeePublic – Owned by Redbubble, the site is smaller both in sellers and audience. Defiantly worth a look.
- Merch by Amazon – Without a doubt the biggest and best POD services out there, nothing comes close. Huge audience means you can get by with completely organic sales.
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator – The industry standard. If you want the best and most flexible tools for your POD business, then I highly recommend investing in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Canva – A very easy to use, online design tool. Great for making shirt designs and promo material.
- Photopea – An online photo editor, it works okay for basic designs.
- Affinity – Both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo are great alternatives to the more expensive, subscription based software above. Unfortunately they are Mac only.